Iphones haven’t been on the market all that long and already they are becoming one of the most popular must have gadgets around. One of the questions on many Iphone owners’ lips’ is how to get music onto their Iphone. If you’re familiar with Ipods you may already know how this is done, but if not, read on to find out how to get some music on your Iphone.
In order to download music to your Iphone, there are a few things you will need-
1-A computer-age and specifications shouldn’t matter, as long as it’s newer than say 6 or 7 years. You’ll also need enough free space on the computer’s hard drive.
2-An internet connection. Speed isn’t an issue, you will however be better off with the fastest connection you can find though, as if you are still stuck on dial up or something it can take a while to download the files you want.
3-You’ll also need the USB lead that came with the Iphone to connect it to the computer. At this stage it’s not yet possible to download songs directly from the internet to the Iphone, so you will need to save them to your computer first.
The last thing is the trickiest-somewhere to download the music from!
The first thing you will need to know is to avoid the torrent sites-they are also known as P2P or peer to peer sites. Using these sites may result in you having criminal proceedings brought against you, as they are illegal, and it can also result in your computer being damaged beyond repair by malware and trojans etc that may be embedded in your downloads.
You’ll find that there are no places where you can actually download free music for your iphone, but you will find there are a few sites which can offer the next best thing-unlimited downloads after a small one off fee. If you can find a site like this you will end up getting fantastic value for money.
The other alternative is to put your CD collection on your Iphone. This is usually done by obtaining a “ripping” program to use on your computer-this will enable you to literally “rip” the songs from CD and save them as files on your computer. Despite it’s scary name, ripping the songs from a CD doesn’t affect it in any way. Once you have the songs saved on the computer, it’s usually just a case of connecting the Iphone to the computer and synchronizing the Iphone, which should then automatically transfer all the songs over to the Iphone.
Hopefully you have found this article informative and helpful when transferring music onto your Iphone.
1. Have you ever been driving somewhere listening to your favorite radio station and all of a sudden the station is nothing but static or fades in and out? Quick, grab your iPod or Mp3 player! Now, you have your favorite music or sport at your fingertips.
You can choose your favorite show or music on your iPod or MP3 player at a touch. No more trying to adjust the radio or be distracted from watching the traffic.
2. With an iPod or MP3 player along, that much needed exercise, whether its at the gym, jogging or just staying home to exercise, will not seem so boring. Some players allow you to monitor your mileage while you run. The time will go faster when you are listening to your favorite music, sport or watching a video on your iPod or MP3 player. Put a spring in your step while cleaning your home or shopping by listening to your favorite tunes.
3. Your iPod or MP3 player can brighten your day, regardless of your activity.
4. If you play sports, for fun or professionally, you can record your “moves”, then analyze them to see if you are following thru or need to make some adjustments.
What to consider before your purchase an iPod or MP3 player
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you want your iPod or MP3 player solely for music or do you want it for video, sports, music and photos?
2. What size iPod or MP3 player do you want? They can be as small as a pack of gum and weigh less than a car key. Depending on the capabilities will increase or decrease the size. IPod or MP3 players are very portable, going anyplace with you.
3. Is price a factor? IPod or MP3 players come in a range or prices – the price range is dependant on what features and capabilities you get. Ipod and MP3 players’ general price ranges vary from up to $100.00 to $300.00 or more.
4. What kind of display for your iPod or MP3 player? Screen size is a personal choice and can be as varied as the players themselves. Screens can be as small as a 4-line graphic LCD to as large as 3.6″ color high-resolution LCD with 320 x 240 pixel resolution.
5. What memory capacity do you want? 512K to 30GB? From 120 songs to 10,000 songs, photos and videos? These are things to think about.
6. Depending on the investment you make in your iPod or MP3 player, is it upgradeable to future formats and features?
7. What about battery life for your iPod or MP3 player? Depending on how you plan to use your player will help you decide how much battery your will need. A 16 to 24-hour playing time is a good length of time before needing to recharge. Most iPod or MP3 player batteries are lithium, rechargeable Li-on or lithium polymer rechargeable. Other use alkaline batteries. Recharging your iPod or MP3 player can also be done in various ways, with either car chargers, wall chargers and/or via USB port on your computer.
8. Additional considerations are: digital audio, micro-photo, FM transmitter, PC compatible and voice recorder. Depending on the iPod or MP3 player you purchase will determine which options are available and work for you.
9. Do you have a favorite color for you iPod or MP3 player? Ipod and MP3 players come in many colors and you can get different color cases for them.
10. When shopping for an iPod or MP3 player consider sound quality, durability, ease of downloading music, cost, benefits and design.
What functions, features and accessories are available?
1. Various iPod or MP3 player system requirements are:
· PC: Microsoft® Windows® 98 SE, ME, 2000 or XP, Intel® Pentium® II 350MHz or AMD K6®-2 450MHz processor
· Macintosh: USB port, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later (Mac OS X 10.3.4 or later recommended for use with low-power USB ports)
Additional system requirements can be: Windows Media Player, CD-ROM drive (for installation and import or playback from CD), USB 2.0 compatibility and Internet connection, (broadband suggested).
2. Large memory in your iPod or MP3 player enables you to store thousands of songs for music on the go plus thousands of photos and videos. Below is an example of iPod and MP3 players and their song capacity. As you can see, the size of the players is as diverse as what they can hold.
Flash or Hard Drive Based on 4 minutes per song
512MB 120 – 350 songs
1GB 250 – 500 songs
2GB 480 – 500 songs
4GB 1,000 or more songs
5GB Stores 166 hrs of music
6GB 1,500 songs
8GB 4,000 songs
20GB 5,000 – 9,000 songs
30GB 7,500 songs
40GB 10,000 songs
60GB 15,000 songs
3. Some players have available expansion slots. Expansion slots are integrated receptacles for installing additional memory via a removable memory card (Secure Digital, Multimedia Card, Compact Flash, etc.). Installation is simple; the card simply pushes in and clicks into place.
4. Via the USB 2.0 connection from your computer, you can transfer your favorite tunes from a music website to your iPod or MP3 player in as little as a few seconds. IPod or MP3 players have a wide compatibility with many online subscription and pay-per-download music services. Some iPod and MP3 players are “PlaysForSure” compatible. When purchasing your player, look for this logo on the packaging. Any music download service displaying the “PlaysForSure” logo will work.
5. You can press a button and transfer an entire CD to your player in as little as a few minutes using the USB 2.0 connectivity from your PC.
6. “MP3” might be the buzzword, but it’s not the only digital music file format out there. Fortunately, most online stores and digital music players support a full range of digital file formats. Here are the more popular formats in use:
· ATRAC3 which stands for “Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding 3”, WMA, MP3, ACC (used only used by the Apple® iPod™), and WAV/AIFF
· There are many additional file formats used by the MP3 and iPod industry, not all of which are listed here:
· MP3, WMA, WAV and DRM are audio formats.
· Display formats are JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, and PNG.
· Image formats and AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPG, MPE, VOB, DAT, ADF, QuickTime MOV and WMV video formats
7. Docking cradles, power supply, AC adapters and cables, belt clips, personal speakers, headphones/ear buds, cases, car FM stereo transmitters, lanyards, sync adapters and management software are some of the accessories available with iPod or MP3 players.
8. Removable, rechargeable batteries are used in iPod or MP3 players, some use lithium, rechargeable Lithium-ion or lithium polymer rechargeable type batteries, while others use alkaline batteries.
9. Some players have vertical touch pads to make navigation easier than ever. These are micro-sized and curved to fit your hand, allowing for enjoyable pure ergonomic comfort and bliss.
10. If you get tired of your stored music, tune in to your favorite radio station with the built-in FM radio. As many as 32 preset stations are available on some iPod or MP3 players. Some players have games already loaded, while others allow you to download games for playing, as well.
11. Use the recording feature for multi-function convenience or record music from the FM tuner. With the built-in recorder in your iPod or MP3 player, you can record your baby’s first words, the interview at the office, or anything else that is important to you. Record messages to yourself and play them back later, never again forget that anniversary gift! !
12. Personal organizers including daily tasks list, contact list and calendar; which easily syncs with Microsoft Outlook, are available on Ipod and MP3 players with hard drives instead of flash drives.
13. Make your ears happy!!! Enjoy skip-free playback, with custom equalizer and pre-set EQ settings, this lets you get your music just the way you like it – there are settings for acoustic, classical, disco, house, jazz, new age, pop, rock and vocal at the touch of a finger.
14. Ipod and MP3 players fit on your arm, in your pocket, on your belt, just about anywhere. Some iPod and MP3 players weight as little as 0.8 oz. The lightweight of the players makes them as portable as your lifestyle demands.
Who is the one who had never downloaded a song from the Internet? Although companies try to prohibit or simply prevent people from downloading, MP3 download is a reality: MP3 is there, at anyone’s disposal. All that people need is a computer and a connection.
All this concern about this type of download has to do – of course – of how much money the music industries are not earning. Besides, there is risk of piracy. Studies suggest that piracy – the practice of building CDs or DVDs with no permission of the owner’s – has increased a lot in the past few years. Music companies and artists blame the possibility to download their songs or videos from Internet.
The possibility of downloading the most different types of music from the farthest parts of the world is not like a one-way street. Although some companies have fought to forbid the MP3 free download – alleging that this type of procedure reduces their profits – there is the other hand of the process. If those free downloads reduce music industries’ profits, it also makes heir songs famous. It puts songs that are not played by the regular radio stations in the media. And they cannot complain at that.
There are already some laws that protect the copyrights of the composer’s or music band’s. These laws usually keep their eyes on websites and software that guarantee free MP3 download. For the specialists, these websites and software are the most probable to be breaking the law.
However, it is not that websites that charge people a fee in order to download their songs are not breaking the law. They also may be breaking the law. Nevertheless, they are less probable to be doing so.
The laws and the companies of the music business requires that a website or software must have a previous authorization from the company in order to put MP3 music formats available for download.
Magazines and websites – the reliable ones – in general places the top 10, 25, 50 or 100 download of the week or of the month, depending on how up-to-dated is the website. And you can take a look ate the top 10 list of two reliable websites sites.
If you enjoy rap songs you may be find yourself stumped from time to time with the lyrics. They can be very fast paced and then you aren’t sure what you just heard. You can easily find the lyrics to rap songs on the jacket of the CD’s though. You can also find them online just by typing in the name of the song. If you listen to the song with the lyrics in front of you it often falls into place much easier.
Many parents are concerned about the music their children are listening to. Scanning the lyrics that are part of what they have access to is a good way to find out. You may decide you don’t like the messages that are being offered in these types of songs. Most retailers have labels on rap music that contains controversial materials. This is a way to notify parents of the issue as well.
Rap music has long been a controversial source of entertainment though due to the types of lyrics. Most of the songs contain information that can be viewed as very slamming, demeaning, and even threatening. You will hear lyrics that have to do with drug use, abuse, family problems, breaking the law, killing cops, murder, money, and greed. While the artists say this is all for entertainment purposes the majority of them engage in lifestyles that reflect in their musical lyrics.
Yet many of them will tell you the shock factor is part of what makes this type of music sell. They are forced by the industry to continue writing material that pushes the issue to the limits. In fact, the more controversial that rap music lyrics are the more attention they get. This often results in volumes of sales from rebellious individuals as well as those that are simply curious to find out what it is all about.
Not all rap artists are heading down this road though so you can’t lump them all together. There are plenty of rap artists that take pride in offering quality music without resorting to such tactics. They simply want to express their talents through this particular form of music.
Most of us like to hear music. With different forms of music coming up it’s difficult to decide which one to choose from. It’s not possible to buy a new music CD all the time. But today there are number of sites that provide free MP3 music downloads. They have no subscription fee and no registration fee all you have to do is download the songs you want. A proper search can help you find site which offer safe download and are virus free.
Rock & pop music
Do you like Rock and Pop Music? Free Rock and Pop Music are quite popular considering their demand amongst the youth. List of Rock & Pop music includes:
Boogie Rock, Foreign Language Pop, Jam Bands, Surf, Adult alternative Pop/Rock, British Invasion, Rock n ‘roll, Roots, Soft Rock, Southern Rock, Tribute Albums, Glam Rock and lots more.
Do you like Jazz Music? Now download Jazz music just with the click of a button. List of Jazz music includes:
Acid Jazz, Soul Jazz, Free Jazz, Bop, Cool, Fusion, Big Band, Hard Bop, New Orleans and lots more.
Do you like Hip-Hop music? Get the best of hip-hop numbers to rock your mood. List of downloadable hip hop music are
Alternative Rap, British Rap, Dirty Rap, Gangsta Rap, Go-Go Rap, Party Rap, Southern Rap, Jazz Rap, G-Funk, Golden Age, Old School Rap, Latin Rap, Political Rap, Pop Rap, Underground Rap and lots more.
Today one can find number of sites that provide the best of folk music like never before. You can download thousands of folk music all for free. Folk music is of two types
a) Contemporary Folk Anti-Folk, Contemporary folk, Folk-Jazz, Urban Folk, Folk-Pop, Folk Singer, Progressive folk, Folk Singer-Songwriter and lots more.
b) Traditional Folk Drinking Songs, Jug Band, Sea Shanties, Skiffle, Traditional folk, Folk songs, Minstrel, Field recordings and lot more.
Many sites also encourage country music download. Country music are basically of two types namely Bluegrass music and Country Music.
a) Bluegrass Music Bluegrass gospel, Contemporary bluegrass, Traditional Bluegrass, Progressive Bluegrass and lots more.
b) Country Music Alternative country, Progressive country, Honky Tonk, Instrumental Country, Rockability, Cowboy, Western Swing, Old time, Country Rock and lots more.
The origin of hip-hop can be traced back as far as the ancient tribes in Africa. Rap has been compared with the chants, drumbeats and foot-stomping African tribes performed before wars, the births of babies, and the deaths of kings and elders. Historians have reached further back than the accepted origins of hip-hop. It was born as we know it today in the Bronx, cradled and nurtured by the youth in the low-income areas of New York City.
Fast-forward from the tribes of Africa to the ghettos of Kingston, Jamaica in the late sixties. The impoverished of Kingston gathered together in groups to form DJ conglomerates. They spun roots and culture records and communicated with the audience over the music. At the time, the DJ’s comments weren’t as important as the quality of the sound system and its ability to get the crowd moving. Kool Herc grew up in this community before he moved to the Bronx.
During the late sixties, reggae wasn’t popular with New Yorkers. As a DJ, Kool Herc spun rhythm and blues records to please his party crowd. But, he had to add his personal touch. During the breaks, Herc began to speak to his audience as he had learned to do in Jamaica. He called out, the audience responded, and then he pumped the volume back up on the record. This call and response technique was nothing new to this community who’d been reared in Baptist and Methodist churches where call and response was a technique used by the speakers to get the congregation involved. Historians compare it to the call and response performed by Jazz musicians and was very much a part of the culture of Jazz music during the renaissance in Harlem.
Herc’s DJ style caught on. His party’s grew in popularity. He began to buy multiple copies of the same albums. When he performed his duties as a DJ, he extended the breaks by using multiple copies of the same records. He chatted, as it is called in dancehall, with his audience for longer and longer periods.
Others copied Herc’s style. Soon a friendly battle ensued between New York DJs. They all learned the technique of using break beats. Herc stepped up the game by giving shout-outs to people who were in attendance at the parties and coming up with his signature call and response. Other DJs responded by rhyming with their words when they spoke to the audience. More and more DJs used two and four line rhymes and anecdotes to get their audiences involved and hyped at these parties.
One day, Herc passed the microphone over to two of his friends. He took care of the turn table and allowed his buddies to keep the crowd hyped with chants, rhymes and anecdotes while he extended the breaks of different songs indefinitely. This was the birth of rap as we know it.
Hip-hop has evolved from the days of the basement showdowns to big business in the music industry. In the seventies and eighties, the pioneers and innovators of the rap record was the DJ. He was the guy who used his turntable to create fresh sounds with old records. Then, he became the guy who mixed these familiar breaks with synthesizers to produce completely new beats. Not much has changed in that aspect of hip-hop. The guy who creates the beat is still the heart of the track. Now, we call him the producer. Even though some DJs work as producers as well as DJs (quite a few start out as DJs before they become producers), today’s title “DJ” doesn’t carry the same connotative meaning it did in the eighties. Today’s hip-hop producer performs the same tasks as the eighty’s DJ.
(ARA) – The digital audio revolution is in full swing as music lovers worldwide are using their computers as high-tech jukeboxes. But you’re not just limited to listening to songs on your PC while you check your e-mail. It’s easier than ever to manage your collection and listen to it in your car, whatever your destination. “It’s great to hit the road and hear hours of the songs you want, when you want them. You’re no longer confined to hearing only the radio, or swapping CDs on the front seat,” said Dan Hodgson, senior vice president of Merchandising at Crutchfield Corporation, the leading Internet and catalog retailer of consumer electronics. Several innovative and easy-to-use products help you move music from your PC to your car’s sound system. Here are some quick pointers for getting your “tunes to go. “ First, get the music you want to your PC. You can download files from the Internet, most commonly in the MP3 format, or copy tracks from your current CDs, using widely-available music management software. Once you’ve got your music library, it’s time to make it portable. Popular options include using a CD recorder in your computer to “burn” a disc of MP3-encoded songs, or storing your files on memory card devices that link to your computer through a docking station. Replacing your car stereo receiver with one that plays MP3-encoded CDs is a popular way to listen to your PC music on the go. Since an MP3-encoded CD holds about 10 hours of music, you won’t have to be flipping through endless CD cases in your car. Many receivers, especially older ones, don’t understand the MP3 code. But almost every manufacturer now makes one or more receivers for MP3 CD playback. With these, you can record a CD at home and simply slip it into your car receiver. Most receivers will even flash the titles for you. If you have a portable MP3 player (or an MP3-compatible CD player), you don’t need a special in-dash receiver. Just look for one that has an “aux in” — an auxiliary input where you can plug your player directly into the head unit using a mini-jack. You’ll hear your music played from your player through your car’s sound system, though most systems aren’t set up to scroll through song titles. For users who prefer even more songs and higher-tech equipment, Sony and Pioneer offer mobile hard drive devices. These products store massive amounts of music on their hard drives, like a computer. To move files from computer to car, they use a cartridge or other removable memory devices. Another option is to use “mini-computers” that link to your receiver and your PC. For example, the Kenwood Music Keg (KHD-CX910) has a 10 gigabyte storage cartridge that can store and play back roughly 2,500 MP3-encoded songs through Kenwood car receivers. Blaupunkt has a compact MP3 drive (MDP01) that will hold about 18 hours of music. You’ll be able to drive halfway across the country and never hear the same tune twice. Consumers can find complete information on mobile audio at www.crutchfield.com/infolib.
Classic rock is a fundamental part of American history. Many of today’s leading bands can trace their styles back to the influence of certain musicians. While every song made available to the world has had an impact on the music industry, there are certain performers who will eternally stand at the forefront of music.
From folk rock to psychedelic rock, there have been many groundbreaking sounds and voices. Here are the top ten most influential classic rock bands in history.
While Elvis is not traditionally viewed in the classic rock genre, it is impossible to ignore his influence on the world of Rock-n-Roll. As the first to expose mainstream America to something other than traditional family music, he faced a tremendous amount of opposition from the mainstream.
Despite the extreme racism exhibited during the 1950’s, Elvis never hesitated to give appropriate credit to his inspirations. Mainly African-American performers influenced Elvis’ sound and style. Southern radio disc jockeys originally refused to play Elvis’ singles, because they sounded “too Negro” for white stations to air.
It was not just Elvis’ sound, but also his performance, that drew controversy. The movement of his hips in a suggestive manner sparked an entire decade of debate.
Despite the firestorm of criticism that surrounded Elvis’ reign, his continuing popularity has ensured that Elvis’ crown as the King of Rock and Roll would remain valid for decades, even decades after his death.
As the best selling musical act of all-time, it is hard to deny the influence of the Beatles, not only on the musical culture of America, but also on every aspect of human life. The Beatles included John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Star, and George Harrison.
Their innovative style defined the music of the 1960’s — twice. They began their career in England, and when they came to America, they were already a huge success in the United States. In their early years, they had defined pop music for a new generation.
As the hippy days of the late 1960’s began to take hold of America’s young people, the Beatles redefined their music again, with another new style of music lauded by the masses. Their very loud stance on drug use and war made them a controversial group, but their popularity never wavered. Although the Beatles retained the loyalty and admiration of their late 1960’s audiences until the group broke up, the touring days of the Beatles ended in 1966 when John Lennon proclaimed, “The Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ.”
Dylan has one of the most easily recognizable voices in the world. Raspy and full of passion, Bob Dylan’s sound is distinctive. His songs are amazing and defined a generation obsessed with the themes of social unrest, an anti-war stance, and encouragement for the civil rights movement.
A traditional folk singer, Dylan’s works transcended all genres and appealed to countless young Americans. His sincere lyrics spoke to many and made it possible to empathize with his many causes.
As the undisputed master of the electric guitar, Jimi Hendrix is a classic rock foundation. The self-taught guitar player refused to be limited by many of the conventional views of guitar players.
Prior to Jimi Hendrix’s development as a guitar player, the electric guitar was considered to merely be a louder version of the acoustic guitar. Hendrix embraced the uniqueness of the electric guitar and showed his appreciation for it to the rest of the world.
Easily considered the greatest band of all time, Pink Floyd’s unique style and showmanship defined psychedelic rock. Their concept albums were thematic masterpieces that appealed to countless audiences. The Dark Side Of The Moon, Animals, and The Wall each still stand out today as great Rock masterpieces.
Also known for their thematic records, The Who pioneered the idea of rock opera. Most famous for their collaborative efforts with every major musical figure of their time, Tommy The Rock Opera ensured the longevity of the band into the future.
Their success and fame were not limited to their unique approach to concept albums. Their musical skills are still highly regarded in both mainstream circles and in the entertainment industry. Their music is currently being used as the theme song for at least three of the most popular show on TV on the air today.
The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones have easily maintained their position as one of the longest lasting bands in recording history. Like most popular rock bands of the age, they were an England-based band that was more than happy to take on America.
Their grungy unkempt image became so popular; many artists are still attempting to master it. Their unique sound and high quality lyrics have kept them at the top of the charts for almost 40 years.
Cream, featuring guitarist Eric Clapton, was one of the most technically advanced music groups of their time. Their instrumental techniques became legendary and paved the way for other bands to focus on developing their instrument techniques, in addition to their lyrics.
The Doors have always been one of the most controversial bands that had ever existed. Jim Morrison’s wild behavior set the tone for the countless musical bad boys that would follow in his footsteps.
The poetic lyrics of The Doors, as well as their outrageous behavior, made them a crowd favorite.
The road to heavy metal was paved by Led Zeppelin. Their first album was pivotal in its inclusion of distorted amplification techniques. Over the years, their experimentation included mixing acoustic and electric sounds, with the addition of synthesized melodies. The success of Led Zeppelin helped establish a strong base for the development of metal music.
Few people of their generation or the current generation realize that like Elvis, Led Zeppelin took most of their inspiration from African-American performers. As a lifelong fan of Led Zeppelin, it is was oddly fascinating to listen to some of the not-so-famous African-American rhythm-and-blues performers of the 1930’s, and to be able to hear the Led Zeppelin songs we have loved for years in a whole new way.
Clearly, these ten bands had a significant impact on the evolution of Rock-n-Roll music through the generations, but it is more difficult to put them into an ordered list of important groups. Let’s just agree that most of us love all ten bands on this list.
I’ve heard a million parents lament the fact that they didn’t get their children interested in music sooner.
There are also hundreds of adults out there that wish they had learned how to play an instrument when they were younger.
Studies actually support the idea that music stimulates certain brain connections and can actually help children grow smarter!
Music also provides an invaluable outlet for safe expression of feelings and emotions, and can also serve as an important learning tool throughout your children’s lives!
Music helps educate in many ways, by developing children’s memory skills and nourishing their spirit.
Now, some children are a bit resistant to music at first, but you can easily find ways to encourage them to enjoy music in many different forms early in life.
You need to simply adopt some creative ways to introduce music in your children’s life without forcing them to take on a task they aren’t interested in (Hint: don’t go buy a saxophone and tell them to practice or else).
Here’s how you can successfully and gently introduce music into your children’s life:
– Allow them the opportunity to select an instrument they are interested in. Even if that instrument is something you consider too large or incompatible for them. Be willing to let your children make their own decisions and encourage them when they do.
– Play a variety of different music in the home whenever your children are around. Turn on the radio and turn off the TV, and make a point to try and play something different every day.
– Teach your children how to sign songs. Children learn through music. You can use songs to teach numbers, the alphabet and even help develop basic memory skills.
– Help your children make up their own songs. This will encourage them to use their natural creativity and talent.
– Hum a tune with your child. Praise them when they try something a little different.
– Consider taking your children to age appropriate concerts.
There are many concerts specifically designed with children in mind, chock full of songs and beats that will entertain and delight even the youngest of children.
Music is an important part of the developmental process children go through.
Children who are involved in activities such as band or other musical outlets are less likely to get involved in problematic behaviors and dangerous after school activities.
Music has even reportedly increased the intelligence of newborns, particularly building spatial reasoning.
Music also makes the world a happier place to live in. You’ll enjoy learning as much as your children will, and you can even explore music together!
By introducing your children to music while they are still young, you will ultimately improve their lives and their appreciation of the world in many ways.
Country music has many new artists but also plenty of older ones that still hold the world in awe. Country music oldies still pull at the heart strings of people and take them back to earlier times. There are many great songs out there that have stood the test of time. They have continued to reach out to old and new audiences for decades. These types of country music oldies can really help to bridge the generation gap that seems to always be a barrier in our society.
Just about everyone knows the words to I Fall to Pieces by Patsy Cline. It is a song that we can all relate to as we have all suffered from a broken heart. This is the top country music oldie by a female artists that have ever been recorded. Next is Coal Miners Daughter from Loretta Lynn. The story tells about her life growing up poor but also growing up with plenty of love.
George Jones has a country music oldie with the tune He Stopped Loving Her Today. It tells the story of a man that loved a woman so much he continued to do so until the day he died. It is a very touching love song that can still bring a tear to my eye when I hear it. Johnny Cash has many great songs that people remember. Two that are oldies people always listen to are I Walk the Line and Ring of Fire.
If you haven’t taken the time to listen to some country music oldies for a while, you should. It can lift your spirits and take you back to some fond memories of your past. The songs may take on a new meaning from what they once did long ago. You can find complete CD’s of country music oldies for your home and your car. You can also download your favorite songs onto your iPod.
If you have satellite radio, you will be happy to know they dedicate a few channels to country music oldies as well. Many regular radio station understand how many people still yearn for the oldies to be played. They may throw a few into the mix for their listeners on a regular basis. Some of them also have blocks of time dedicated to oldies as well.